Monday, March 30, 2009

Parker's FIRST Birthday Party!

I cannot believe Parker is already 1. This year has flown by. He is adorable, and if you know him then you understand (I know I am a little bias)! He is always happy, and super content. He loves to say, "Uh om" (uh oh), "Mama", "Dada", "What that", "Bye", and "Hi"! That is pretty much it! Kyle wants to compare him to Gavin, wo at his first birthday could say all the animal sounds, and about 50 other words, very clearly, including turtle. But, hey kids are different! And Parker is my happy baby. He is a Mama's boy, which I love, and is am eater. He is only 20 lbs. but this kids can eat, just like his Mommy and Daddy. We love him so much and can not imagine life with out him. Happy birthday Parkey Poo, we love you so much!

A little irriated about the hat, but once the food came, he did not even care!
Uncle Greg and Auntie Sarah brought Gavin a toy too. So thoughtful. Birthdays are hard for 2 year olds, if i os not theirs!
Crazy Uncle Eric. Always getting on the floor and playing!
Papa Joe and Kyle
Uncle Greggy!
Birthday Boy!
Step #1
Step #2
Step #3
Parker offering Gavin some of his birthday cake!
I love having boys...brothers! I can just see the future now...best friends!
You would think a 2 year old would be cleaner than a 1 year old, but not the case!
Papa Jim and Grandma Vivey
Auntie Sarah and Uncle Greg
Papa Joe and Grandma Michele
With GG (Papa Jim's Mom, my Grandma)
All bathed and clean. Time for presents.
Cool shape sorting toy from Greg and Sarah. Thanks so  much!
Reading the cards with my helper, Gavin!
Look at those puppy dog eyes. So cute!
Happy Birthday Parker, we love you!


Gavin's Birthday Song for Parker!

No comments: