Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gavin's Randoms...


Gavin comes up with the funniest things, so I thought I would write them down before I forget...

1. He spilled the water table outside and asked my Dad, "Did I make a bad choice?"
2. Last night at dinner he was going around to each of us and saying, "Daddy is a boy, Mommy is a princess, Papa is a genius and Grandma is a monster"...later changed it to beast.
3. He has an alter ego named "Garvin". Whenever he hurts Parker he says, "Garvin did it, not Gavin." And he also loves to turn angry and cal himself Garvin.
4. He loves to quote any book, movie or show. His favorite right now is Nacho Libre. He says, "I'ved had diarias (sp?) since Easters" all the time!

I do not know where this kid came from, but I am loving his imagination....to be continued.... 

1 comment:

kari b. said...

we love and miss gavin!! ..and you guys too!!