Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Lastest Haps!

My Dad and I took the boys to the Wild Animal Park a few weeks ago. We love going, and so do the boys. Parker is now getting old enough to really notice the animals, and Gavin is my little zoologist, he loves all animals. He is totally loving Grandma's house and having their dog to play with and feed. He is obsessed with giving Brandy (their dog) treats, and she is loving him too, pretty sweet.
At the lion exhibit. So close up!

The elephants were being so cute playing in the mud!
With Papa.
"Hello Deer!"
Parker, a little unsure on what exactly he was to do with these things!
Riding his tricycle.

Gavin, finally able to reach the pedals! Yeah...So excited!

I figured I better capture Parker's Army Crawling before he does not do it anymore. And I am glad I did...now he crawls completely normal. Good Job Park!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the army crawl. You need to get him some camos and face paint:)