Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Few Weeks....

I have forgotten about these pictures! So as most of you know we are living with my parents in Escondido and really enjoying ourselves. The boys are loving having Grandma and Papa around to play with, and I am enjoying the extra hands! Gavin, while we have been here, has learned how to ride his tricycle (or I should say, his feet finally reach!). Parker has learned how to crawl normal. This was a moth ago, but I forgot to post the video. Parker, up until last month, has army crawled. Kyle started working with him and now he crawls normal! Here are a few events of the last month.
Gavin is loving helping Papa mow the yard and do yard work.
Riding his tricycle in the backyard.

He is so excited to ride his tricycle in the backyard. Big boy!

Parker finally crawling normal!

No comments: