Friday, September 5, 2008

The Stats...

I took both kids to the doctor this week and this is what I found out...

Parker
Weight: 15 lb. 6 oz. (50%)
Head: 17.25 inches (75%)
Height: 26.75 inches (90%)

He is our little tank! He is happy as can be and he truly brings a smile to my face ever day! He is the most content baby...except for waking up 3 times during the night. I don't mind it too much, it is our special ALONE time together. I just nurse him and in 10 minutes he is asleep! He is super mellow and a mamma's boy! I love it (I know I sound possessive). He is the BEST!


Gavin
Weight: 24lb. 8 oz. (5%)
Head: 49 cm. (50%)
Height: 33.5 inches (25%)

Gavin on the other hand is our little string bean! He is in the 5th% for weight, and only 25th% for height. Kyle said he is going to be as small as I am, not so cute for a boy! But they do say, boys develop late!? I think this picture says it all...he is sitting in a Bumbo Chair, made for babies under 6 months! He is so small! I love it; I can still hold him for a long time and not strain my back! He is a crazy boy, nonstop. His metabolism is so high...no wonder he can't put on weight! He eats as much as I do!

2 comments:

kari b. said...

i didnt know you have a blog! im excited for that

Shonda said...

So cute! My girls take after their dad and the boys take after me. LoL
(Now you can come over to my blog!)