Friday, September 26, 2008

I miss my Baby G!

Kyle's mom took Gavin up to Washington state this morning (Friday) for the weekend (till Monday). It is Kyle's grandma's birthday, and she, and her husband were on a mission in Africa for 2 years, so they have never really got to meet Gavin...still I am a mess. They picked him up this morning at 4:15 and flew out at 6am. I cried when he drove away and pretty much cried myself to sleep. Kyle is gone for training until tonight, so two of my three men are gone. I am going to miss him much more then I thought I would! I forget how much he makes me crack up during the day! Parker is fun too, but he does not talk, so I am stuck talking, pretty much, to myself. I hope you all have fun with my baby, I sure will miss him. Please, please take care of him and bring him back home to his Mommy safe and sound!

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

You are a better person than me... I cound NEVER do that! :)