Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Parker Eating SOLIDS!

I decided to jump on the solid food train and start Parker on SOLIDS! Mostly because he has been getting up every three hours and I am sick of it! He is 5 and a half months old, and he is definitely not lacking in food (take a look at him), so he should be able to go all night. With this hope in mind I figured I would STUFF him and then put him to bed and let him cry it out. I can not be tired during the day anymore. Sorry Parker, time to man up! So here are a few pictures of our first solid attempt!

Waiting....
Gavin feeding him, so sweet. He is such a loving, awesome big brother. More and more he is really connecting with him...no more little brother who just lays there. Now that Parker is rolling over, sitting up, laughing and "talking" I think Gavin finally realized how fun this is going to be. And he is more and more being my little assistant. Thanks Gav!
"It's alright."
"More...come on..."
"Feet taste much better!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was blog hopping and found you guys. It's good to see the Carnohan clan doing so well. Your boys are adorable:)