Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Kids Are the CUTEST...Admit it!

Gavin
Oh, my little Gavin is always making me crack-up! His new favorite thing is my high-heels, the fancier the better! In this picture he is wearing fancy shoes I received for my lingerie party before I got married from my sister. The are full of feathers and fun! Gavin wears them all around the house. A little cross-dressing? I know, but he is only 2...who cares! I think it is funny. Today I asked him if he wanted to wear Daddy's shoes instead of mine, and he said, "No, Mommy's shoes are more fun!" It's true! And I just tucked him in for his nap and he was commenting on  my valour sweatpants and said, "Mommy, you pants are so pretty, so soft, and purple....(long pause)....and PINK." He is so in tune to everything. I wore my hair curly the other day, and he said, "Mommy, I like your new hair." He is always calling me pretty and commenting on my clothes and jewelery! My kind of guy! I have trained him well. Maybe Daddy will pick up on it too, not the cross-dressing, but the complements!

Here he is!
Nice legs, huh? Just kidding!

Parker
Parker is my little sunshine! Whenever I look at him I can not help but smile! He is the sweetest baby! He just started sitting up this last week, and loves it. My little baby is growing up. He loves to be tickled, and especially loves my hair. He also loves to touch your face if you hold him. And when you talk to him is is super attentive. He will just look at you with those blue puppy dog eyes and hold your face, and attempt to reel you in for a face chew! Since he is chewing on everything (teething) I have been giving him a sippy cup, and he totally figured out how to use it. He holds both handles and brings it right up to his mouth. So coordinated! I just want him to sleep through the night. I am getting a little run down with all this every three hour business! I will be starting him on solids in the next week, maybe then he will stop waking me up in the middle of the night! 

"Look at me!" (His shirt says 'love me forever')
"Wait....timber...!"

No comments: