Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Beach Day

Go Dad!
My boys loved having Auntie Alie here.
Sandcastles...just to stomp them down.
He is my beach baby. He charges the water, no fear, and loves to play with the sand in between his fingers.
Alie and Parker

Father's Day BBQ

Parker loves his Papa. My Mom got mad because Parker says, "Papa" and not "Grandma".
The kids table. I am no longer at the adult table. I guess that is what happens when you have kids!
Adult table. Dad, Alison, Greg, Sarah, Grandma Mickey, Grandpa Tony.
Cutting-up his meat!
Parker just grabbed the piece of Tri Tip and ate it, before I could slice it up. What a little man.

At the Pool

Fun with Uncle Greg and Papa
Mommy and Parker (I know I am super white!)
"Let's go!"
Auntie Alie and Parker
Alison came down for the weekend. It was so fun to spend time with her. My boys love her and are always so excited when she comes down. She is such a great auntie, always willing to help and get involved. We miss you already! See ya in a few months.

No comments: