Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The last few days...

We just finished moving into my Grandma's house. It is so fun! The boys are loving their playroom, outside and their 'new room'...oh the little things. I am enjoying being in our own place again, but I am missing adult interaction. At my parents house there was always someone to talk to...Gavin tries, but it just is not the same! :) So anyways....this is what we have been up to.
Parker

I went in the kitchen to get something to eat, and came back outside and found Parker with my highlighter, "studying" like Mommy. He thought he was so funny, and he was! Love him!
He is my super outside kid, standing at the slider waiting for his release from the inside world to the great outside. I put beans inside our little water table and it just ended up on the ground! Mess! But they liked it while it lasted. 
Loving the playroom. I would rather put them in the same room and have a room for just their toys! And they really enjoy it too.
They think Mr. Potato's glasses are so funny on...as you can see!

Gavin

Loves to make silly faces.
Absolutely loves to explore outside.
His favorite obstacle...THE WALL! He walks on this over and over again, shouting the entire time, "Mom watch me!"
Bath time, so fun and once again full of silliness!
He cracks himself up, as well as his little sidekick, Parker. They are two of a kind. They are really starting to play together now, and it is the sweetest thing. We went from at least 5 timeouts a day (for hitting Parker) to none (most of the time)! They are finally realizing how special this brother relationship is! I knew they had it in them!!! I love my boys!

No comments: