Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family Photo Shoot


We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago. They turned out awesome. Thanks Mariah! : ) Kyle could ot be there, he had his fire academy, and you cannot miss it. It was a bummer, but maybe we can photoshop him in! Check then out....
So cute!
I love my Parkey!
Silly guys; taking their picture is hard work!
Me and my boys.
Alie and Addison
Parker and Papa
Gavin and Uncle Greggy
Every kid loves a good spin!
Little men!
Silly Willy!
So cute!
Grandma and Papa with their grandbabies
Me, Greg, Jen and Alison
Mom and the Girls
Olynger Family (minus Kyle, he had to be at his Fire Academy thing! Sucks...)
My Dad, and his Mom with his siblings and their spouses.

I love my little man!
Alvarez Family (My Mom's Parents!)
Little Buddies! Gavin and his cousin, Addison. (5 months apart)
4 Generations
Bond Family, my sister Jen and her family. (Will, Ava 3 months, Addison 3 years old)

No comments: