Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

I love being a Mom! My boys are the best; I honestly could not ask for anything different. And Kyle is the best Daddy and husband...hey, it isn't Father's Day! So...on Saturday I had a mini day of pampering. I had an hour massage, thanks Kyle and a manicure and pedicure, thanks Mom and Dad. It was nice to get a way from reality for a little while. We celebrated on Saturday with my Mom and Sunday with Kyle's.


Kyle with his sister his Coryne, brothers, Eric and Sean, Gavin and Sean's son, Finn (8 months).
I have my 'hooter hider' still on. The life of a Mom.
Sean and Brooke and Finn.
Finn and Parker.
Sean and Parker.
Grandma Michele and Finn.
Mother's Day was more complete because we were able to talk to Kyle's brother Ryan who is serving a mission in Mexico. It was awesome to talk to him and hear his struggle with the English language. He said he only talks in English for an hour a week...crazy. We love him so much and miss him, especially during family gatherings. We had a great day.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Okay! That picture of me is so horrible. You'll note that I did NOT put it up on my blog. :-)

Grandma Michele