Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Little Boy is Growing-Up

Alright, Gavin is getting big was too quickly, well not big, I shouldn't kid myself, he only weighs 20.6 pounds, but he is growing up! Kyle has been in Mammoth all weekend with my Dad and brother Greg hitting the slops, so Gavin and I have had extra bonding. He has been talking up a storm, increasing his vocabulary every second. He is a little parrot, repeating everything I say. It is really cute, but we do have to be extra careful! He is also combining words which makes it so much easier to understand what he is frustrated about. He can honestly tell me anything. We think he is really smart! So tonight I was holding him and we were listening to his music. I was singing the words along with the CD. You can ask anyone I can not carry a tune, but I did not know my 17 month old would know. He looks up at me and says, "Mama shhhh" (with his finger to his mouth)! I was dumbfounded. Is he getting too old to listen to lullaby's? Good thing I have another baby coming who doesn't know better.

No comments: