Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chicken Pox

Well Gavin has the chicken pox! On Sunday I noticed a rash on his tummy, and I figured I over-dressed him and he had heat rash. On Monday it got a little worse, and it developed little white heads on a few of the pox, so I called the doctor. They said it was chicken pox. I thought it might be, but he was not sick or affected by it, he was not even scratching it. The nurse told me since he had his chicken pox vaccine at one year, it would not be bad at all. It is already starting to clear up, and Gavin is still crazy Gavin, no change!
Yucky!
It looks like it hurts, huh?

2 comments:

Felicity May said...

Ahh...poor Gavin.Looks like no fun. I'm glad he's feeling fine. Hope to see you soon-felicity

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mutasi-kendaraan-bermotor