Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Life as a Mom

I just figured I would post my schedule because one day I might find it interesting. It's crazy how busy I am and my kids are only 6, 4, and 1...what's my schedule going to be like in ten years when they are more busy?! This is what we did today, which is pretty average. Once a week I volunteer in Gavin's class. And most days I fill up my days with craft projects, cooking homemade meals and snacks and activities with the kiddies. Non stop!

6:30 alarm sounds, boo
6:45 wake up Gavin, drag him out of bed (the top bunk) and physically dress him like a baby because he is half asleep.
7:00 feed Gavin fast to get him to the bus.
7:15 drop him off at the bus stop
7:20 get home fold a load of laundry and put it away.
7:35 get Parker and Cooper up and dressed
7:50 shove food down their throats
8:05 get in the car to go to the gym
8:30-9:30 teach a TRX class at B Fitness
9:45 drop Parker off at preschool (late)
10:00 put Cooper down for a morning nap, eat breakfast
10:25 pick Gavin up at the bus stop (early release day)
10:30 take a shower and get ready for the day
11:30 pick Parker up from preschool
12:00-2:00 luncheon for my birthday with friends
2:20 get home, change and take the boys on a bike ride and me jog with Cooper in the jogging Stroller then go to the park.
3:30 leave for jiu jitsu
4:00-4:30 jiu jitsu
4:40 drive to the gym
5:30-6:00 teach Core at Lifetime
6:30-8:00 go to Young Women's at church, I am an advisor. (With the boys I give them dinner at church)
8:15 bath and teeth brushing
8:45 boys in bed and I attempt to watch American Idol, but fall asleep on the couch.
11:00 I go to bed and hope to be well rested for another busy day.

No comments: