Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy 30th Birthday to me! Just a normal day of poopie diapers, laundry, vacuuming, mopping, etc....until Kyle came home from taking his last test to finish off his year as a probationary fire fighter. We were out grocery shopping for our trip to Breckenridge and came home to find so many surprises! Kyle and the boys came up with 30 reasons why they love me. Kyle hid them all over the house for me to find. As I was reading them I was weaping. I have not felt that special and loved in a long time. Love my boys. They also got me snow boarding pants, can opener (ours broke), and a Roku (getting rid of our cable.) Then we went to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, my favorite place...who knows why?....maybe it's the pesto salad dressing and spamoni ice cream. :) It was a great dinner until Cooper barfed all over. Poor buddy. I thing we got hit with the flu bug. :(

Great day now off to Breckenridge tomorrow to meet my whole family for a week if fun. Can't hardly wait.

No comments: