Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ryan's First 2 Weeks Home!

Ryan's homecoming party at the beach...where else!?
We love sand!
Oh Eric you are so HOT!...is that what you wanted?! :)
Peek-a-Boo!


Parker and his magic "lovie". This blanket has been magic. Right when you give it to him he immediately starts sucking his thumb. That is the only time he sucks his thumb. He knows it is time for bed. I always told myself no attachments for my kids...but it is the best thing. I just have to remember to never leave home with out it!

GG and Great Aunt Joyce with Parker
Parker, Joyce, Brenna and Finn
They are loving each other! It is so cute. little buddies.
They are almost exactly 1 year apart...Gavin is older! Go figure. Finn apparently got all the height!
Cousin love!
Gavin loves his Uncle Sean
Silly Finny!
So cute!

I see you!
Yeah! Uncle Ryan's home! So fun!!!
All (almost) of Michele's family who came down for Ryan's homecoming. 





Playing at Grandma and Papa Carnohan's

So cute!

No comments: