Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The last MONTH!

I have been so bad lately! I have not posted a single thing in almost a month. We have been busy. We are moving out of my parents house in the next week and living at my Grandma's house ("GG" s house, as Gavin says). She is moving in with my aunt all the way in Colorado. We are sad that she is going so far away, and of course, since she has been gone, we wished we would have spent more time with her. She was excited to go live with my Aunt, and have companionship. So we are moving into her house in Escondido, 4 miles from my parents. She has been so generous to allow us to live at her beautiful, CLEAN, white carpet house. We are so excited to be on our own again, but it is bitter sweet. It has been so nice living with my parents and getting to spend a lot of time with them. The boys have loved it. They have been so welcoming to us and allowing us to intrude their also, clean beautiful home. We can not express our great gratitude and appreciation. They made our life, and situation much more bearable. 

Kyle, is busy as ever, and will be for the next year (at least) until he finds a job as a fireman. He started Paramedic School a few weeks ago, and is loving it. I am constantly impressed with him and his focus. He knows what he has to do and puts everything into that task. He is working as an EMT still, but bored of the simple calls. He can not wait to become a paramedic and get some nearly 911 calls. Right now his schedule is: Sunday, church then works at 12 pm-10:30 pm. Comes home studies then sleeps and wakes up at 3:15 am to go to work at 4:30 am-2:00 pm. Skateboards, then comes home to study until bed time. Tuesdays, Paramedic School 10:00 am-7:00 pm. Wednesdays, work 8:00 am-6:00 pm. studies then bed. Thursdays Paramedic School 10am-7pm, then Rainbow Fire Department 7pm-11pm. Fridays work 8:00am-7:00pm. Saturdays either a Paramedic ride-a-long, 24 hour shift, or school or Fire Department. Then the week starts up again. In the middle of all that he has a wife and two needy boys who, when Daddy is home are all about their Daddy. So studying is tricky, but he is excelling, and I can not say it enough of how proud I am of him! 

I am pretty busy as well. I am teaching classes at LA Fitness, as most of you know, and completely loving it. I teach Spin, Pilates and Bodyworks (weight training class). It is the best thing ever. I have been teaching on average 8 classes a week. I get my work-out in and get paid for it as well as a free gym membership and childcare. Perfect. I am also studying to get my Personal Training  Certification. I am taking my test next month and am really excited to work with people one on one and help them transform their lives. Exercise and Nurtrition are so important to me and I just love teaching people about it. I am a little bit of a "gym rat", but hey we all have our little addictions! :) I am loving hanging out with my little guys. They keep me busy, life is pretty great!

Gavin, is Mr. Smarty Pants. He is just a little book worm. Kyle and I joke because the two things we hear all day is "Watch this" and "Read this". He is constantly showing us a cool trick or wants us to read to him. In his perfect day someone would be reading to him all day and giving him fruit snacks! He is so smart. I know I am his Mom, but serious. I have no idea where he comes from! He knows almost all of his letters and what they say, as well as what animal or thing starts with that letter. Today at the gym he was talking to his little friend Jonah, and Gavin said, J-j-j-Jonah. Jonah starts with J! It cracks me up. He is such a little sponge, for example he picked up on the work "freakin'" and says it all the time. "Mom, read this freakin' book to me, geez." One of his favorite sayings. He is a super good kid. He is a great listener and very sensitive. We love our little Gav!

Parker, is getting so big. I was just looking at him the other day, and realized he is quickly growing out of that baby stage. He looks like a little boy now! He started walking on Mother's Day, and juat with in the last few days has decided that walking his solely him mode of transportation. No more Mommy holding this little squirmer. It is the cutest thing. I am still not use to it though. It makes me stop and smile at him. I am not sure I am ready for him to be all over and independent. He is the sweetest baby, always smiling. He also is super friendly. When we go to the store, he is saying "hi" to everyone. If they do not respond, he will keep saying it. I love it! He is starting to copy Gavin and beginning to develop that big brother admiration. It is pretty cute to see them interact and "communicate", Parker style. He loves being outside and hates to come in. He is all about hands-on, in the dirt, touching everything; very curious. We love him so much and a little sad to watch him grow up into a little boy!

So, as you can see we are busy, and happy. Life is not going to get us down, regardless of our challenges. We have two beautiful boys who keep us focused on what really matters...love!  

No comments: