Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just ANOTHER Day in Paradise?

Baths were done, boys were dressed, fed and ready for bed. As I was putting Parker to bed, Gavin decided to jump in the bath. (I never leave the bath with water in it, but I guess life was a little crazy this night...I know it is a bad mistake...drown and all....sorry!) My night was long, and I was done, you know the feeling. Then as I walk down the hall, I see Gavin fully clothed in the bath. Seriously, can I just have helpful children, child I should say. So far Parker is perfect. Gavin at Parker's age was just the same as he is now. So this event prolonged bed time, and my time to relax. Thanks Gavin for being so, let's say unpredictable! Kyle started school this night, so I was all alone with no reinforcements. Let's just say I was tired. And I missed the gym, so I was a little bitter!


Parker being his cute self! That's all there is to it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, you and I are totally in the same situation! Bryan is gone every Mon-Thurs night at school until 11. It. Is. AWFUL! The days when Lincoln is just so much to handle, I just think 'how did I ever sign up for this one?' But I guess I did. My Lincoln is exactly like your Parker. Very precocious, too smart for his age, and into everything. Seriously. I can totally relate to you! But I do revel in the fact that school will not be forever. That fact keeps me from killing my kids!

Unknown said...

Lame! I got the same thing with Frank too when Jesse was away in the beginning. I would be dead tired ready for a nap or bed and I would find him covered in baby powder or the room strewn with wipes. Aughh, two year olds!