Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jen's Baby Shower

We spent the weekend up with my sisters in Northern California. We flew in on Thurssday night and spent the day in San Francisco with my sister, Alison. We toured the city..I will post those pictures next! 

So... the baby shower was up in Redding, where my sister Jen and her family live. It was so fun to spend a few days up there. Gavin loved spending time with his cousin, Addison. They were two peas in a pod. They did not fight once. They are both still talking about each other. Oh, how I hate living so far from my sisters. But, we had so much fun. Thanks Jen and Will for opening your house up to us! We had a great time.
Me with my mom
Jen, 8 months pregnant. She looks awesome! I can not wait to meet my niece!!! Who is still nameless!:)
Alison, Mom, Jen and me. Aren't we cute!
Oh the baby  bump!

Cute picture of Alison!
At the Tea Party. Super cute!

No comments: