Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Happy Birthday, Kyle! We just had a small family dinner at our house to celebrate Kyle's birthday. The meal was packed with all of Kyle's favorites: pork chops, Sean's rolls and apple crisp for dessert. It was so fun to be with everyone, I know how tricky it is to all get together, so I really enjoyed everyone making it out to celebrate Kyle. 

I am so grateful for Kyle (aka Kyky!). He is the best husband and dad to our kids. I know everyone says that, but in this case it is true. He really strives to make me super happy and content. He always knows how to make me feel special. I have to say, I truly could not ask for anything more! And as far as a dad goes, there is no one near comparison! He makes time for our boys and is always thinking of a new game or activity to do with Gavin to make him happy. And with Parker,  he is the one who can really make him laugh. He can get him rolling with laughter, giggles! I love him more than I can say, and I really feel like a better, more loving person because of him and his influence. I hope you have a great birthday and year, sweetie. I love you!
Me and the birthday boy!
Gavin and Uncle Greg! Greg is so awesome with Gavin. Gavin is always asking to see Uncle Greg, and when he does get to see him he is never let down. Greg is super playful with him and loves to roll around and be silly. He is an amazing uncle. Thanks Greg for loving my kids, they sure love you!
Watching YouTube. Why does every family gathering have to be around a TV or computer? What happened to the good old days of conversation?
Kyle and Gavin with Sean (Kyle's older brother) and Finn. Gavin and Finn are almost exactly 1 year apart. Finn looks like such a big boy. Finn was super tired, if you can't tell!
Dad telling another story. We always laugh because he always tells the same stories. We all have them memorized. He is such a grandpa.
Kyle with his mom and dad.
Brooke and Finn. Poor baby is so tired. Brooke looks beautiful as always! No fair. She takes such great pictures. It was so fun to see you guys. I am looking forward to WAP or the Zoo!
Me and my big boy! So silly. The only was to get Gavin to look at the camera is to make a silly face!
So funny...
Hi Greg!
Gav and Grandma.
Gavin with Brenna.
Gavin and Eric.
Gavin and Papa Joe.
Kyle and Coryne.

*Parker was already asleep for all of these pictures. I finally took the camera out at the end of the night. Poor buddy...next time! Thanks everyone for tolerating my annoying picture taking.

No comments: