Friday, March 21, 2008

Gavin's First Easter Egg Hunt!

This was Gavin's first egg hunt. Our play group did an egg hunt at a park here in Oceanside, it was a great turn out and a lot of fun. The weather was perfect; I think (hope) spring has finally arrived. Gavin's favorite part was all the treats inside each egg. He would find an egg, and beg me to open the egg to reveal the special treat. I think my child has become a candy junkie. I swore to myself my child would not know what candy was... but hey the kid has to live a little too, right?
Gavin with his friends Jack (3 years old) and Kai (1 year too)
All the kids! I could not squeeze them all into the picture.
Gavin a little confused as to what is really going on. I think after it was over he now knows what Easter is all about... candy!
I got one!
Yes, number two!
Here we go, the basket is fillin' up!
Gavin pleading with me to open the egg so he can eat whatever is inside.
Jack and Gavin, proud egg hunters.

No comments: