Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Baby Count Down...

Alright, I know many of you are anxious to find out if I had Parker yet... sorry no exciting news. I have been having a lot of pressure, though. I have felt a few contractions yestersday and today, but nothing consistent. I have been trying everything. On Tuesday and Saturday I went to spin class, the usual, and Wednesday and Friday I lifted weights. I did squats, lunges, pull-ups and push-ups...(my usual work-out routine), but nothing. I think tomorrow I am going to bring Gavin to the Wild Animal Park, and see what happens. A St. Patrick's Day baby would be fun. I do not think this kid can travel any lower. He is at the canal, still confused on his exit strategy though. It is however, bitter sweet, to have him in the belly a little longer. I am still terrified to have 2 kids. I will keep you posted. Trust me I feel like I am going to explode, I do not need to hear the famous last words anymore..."You look like you are going to pop!" or "Can you get any bigger?" Ya know, I probably could! And yes I will not forget to sound the alarms when I go into labor. The ones who need to know will! Until He comes!

No comments: