Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Love Animals!

Gavin and I went to my Dad's elementary school where he is the principal there. The kindergarten class was having an animal day. This local man brought all his reptiles and such to the school for the kids to touch and torture! The animals were very tolerant. Gavin loved all the animals. He went around pointing at each one saying, "annamahl" (animal).

With a baby toad, or some kind of frog. Gavin was game to touch every animal, except he did not want to hold the snake. I had to do the honors.

My little man.
Holding an iguana.

He loved the kangaroo. He wanted to chase it all over the auditorium. He thought it was fascinating; much more animated then the reptiles.
He gave the kangaroo a kiss on the lips, too.

A huge snake. This little kindergartner holding this massive snake. We had a great time meeting some teachers and playing with all the animals. I especially loved watching Papa show off Gavin to all the staff. Gavin preformed his elephant sound and arm gesture (for the trunk), he blew a kiss and charmed them with his contagious cuteness, I guess I am a little proud! Thanks Dad for the fun afternoon!




1 comment:

Harris Beach Bums said...

Wow, looks like Gav had a great time! I'll have to show my kids the pics, they will love it.