Friday, March 9, 2012

BEST Birthday Ever!

January 18, 2011: My birthday started off like any other day, at the gym teaching a class. :) Then we did the usual daily duties then decided to celebrate my last birthday in my 20's. Before I get too carried away I need to tell you about the best birthday gift of all.....drum roll, please.....Kyle got a call from Thornton, CO fire department offering him the job as a fire fighter and telling him to report to work February 6. What?! After 3 years of struggling, literally scraping by, waiting for this to one day happen is now happening. Amazing! We feel so blessed to have this opportunity (1,500 applicants and 8 hired) and can not wait to begin our life as a firefighter family. Kyle has worked so incredibly hard for this and I am so proud of him.
At dinner, our little family of 5. (Cooper 7 weeks)
My boys! Cooper looks obese.
Daddy and the big boys. :)

No comments: