Wednesday, October 26, 2011

36+ Weeks Prego


I am starting to really be over this pregnancy. I am feeling uncomfortable and huge. I am sick trying to be tough and hardcore. Sometimes Mommy needs to be babied too. Sometimes I need dinner ready for me and a little extra love. I know my hormones are going crazy and I am being a little bit of a crybaby, but hey my life is going to completely change in just a few weeks. I will have to push a watermelon out of my va-jay-jay and devote the next year of my life to nursing and having to be the sole provider to a completely dependent baby. I am excited and I can't wait to welcome a new baby into our family, but I am scared! Am I ready to give up just having two kids to now having 3? Not really. I am super nervous and worried I will not be able to give all 3 kids the love and attention they deserve. I feel like I don't have my 2 kids completely under control and I worry they will feel replaced by a very needy baby brother. I am trying to savor these last few weeks I have with just my Gavin and Parker. I am trying to do a few extra things with them and take in every last day I have with just them. I realize I am a little dramatic but that is how I am feeling right now. I may feel different in a few minutes.: ) I guess that's just being super pregnant!

This little baby is growing and all ready in position for his big escape. I had to have another ultrasound a few days ago because they were worried he was small based on the size of my belly. But I guess teaching 12 fitness classes a week can make your tummy measure small. :) He weighed in at 6lb 11 oz based on the ultrasound measurements, so with a little over 3 weeks to go he is not going to be too small. Thank goodness.

Here is to a few more weeks of having a gigantic belly!

2 comments:

Sole the Sock said...

God bless you!



Sole the Sock,
http://helpsolefindmate.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj04tQm-7lc
helpsolefindmate.com

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

If you have actually compensated any thought to the GucciGucci uk Sprin summer time artistry collection, you might swallow observed the fact that Hysteria sequence was an essential of determinant of it, which reflected its noble elegance character fully. There could possibly be really major league conditions to define fashion, and I believe that genius could possibly be characteristic the most ingrained instrumentality. Then, how could one adore the Gucci alarm Clutch 09 once again which enable valid to it fashion? I just responsibility not figure out.

Mixtapes step out "Gucci Land" with DJ E-V, "Ice Attack" hole Gucci Charmup Dutty Laundry, and "Writing On The Wall," take in many songs that his fan-base likes to play. No matter whether you are able to impress to his songs or not, you have got to concur how hot he has gotten.

But existing pays to know further about Gucci before anything else. being the record, every pair of sunglasses Gucci defines exclusivity, trendy style, compelling effect further design, also unmatched cover. This famous Gucci CraftItalian brand has been the target of counterfeiters whereas of the smooth money associated with such succeed. Knock offs sunglasses Gucci are universal besides it is time to detect their true colors.