Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Baby #3

20 weeks pregnant. This thing is growing!

Here HE is! Our third boy. :) It was not much of a surprise...I knew we were going to have another boy, but the excitement of seeing your baby for the first "real" time was amazing. Even though this is not my first rodeo, I was more emotional and excited then I was with the Gavin and Parker. I love my boys and can't wait to add another to the gang.
His legs, all stretched out.
All curled up, knee bent and arm over head.
Sweet profile.
2 feet together. (kinda hard to see)
It's a boy!

The boys are so excited about Mommy having another baby, and it is becoming more real as my belly continues to grow; however, they really wanted a sister. Gavin cried, really cried, when he found out he was having another brother, and Parker keeps calling the baby a she. But, I know they will love this baby and accept him into their elite clan.

No comments: