Thursday, February 11, 2010

Parker in a BIG Boy bed!

My baby is now in a big boy bed! I know I probably jump the gun and transition my kids into a big boy bed early (Gavin in a big bed at 18 months, Parker at 22 months), but I hate cribs! Changing the crib sheet is the worse.....So Parker is now officially a BIG boy. He loves his bed, I think mostly for the freedom and because him and Gavin have the same bed. (I will show pictures of their room when I am done with it!). Every morning at 3:00am he comes into our bed. Kinda annoying, but at least we do not have to get a crying, crib bound baby! We went to the doctor on Friday and these are his stats: 24 lb. 13 oz., 34.5 inches. Tall and skinny!

Parker is probably the cutest, sweetest kid! He is a snuggler and quite the little talker, as of a few weeks ago. He is talking up a storm, and is so proud of himself. We love him so much and are kind of sad he will be 2 next month. Boohoo...

No comments: