Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas time is here again!

I love Christmas and can't wait to decorate and put up all the fun stuff. So the day after Thanksgiving I pull out the tree and all the decor. I know a fake tree...lame, but it is great with crazy Gavin and a crawling Parker...Okay! : )  Gavin really enjoyed himself. He was so excited to decorate the tree. He did a great job! The next morning he woke up and ran to the living room to look at the tree, and saw that the lights were turned off...he then ran into our room and shouted, "MOMMY YOU TURNED THE CHRISTMAS TREE OFF! TURN IT BACK ON!" Ok Mr. Christmas! 
Excited to see his reflection in the ornament! Oh, the little things.
Very focused.
Who needs a latter with Uncle Eric around? So cute!
I ordered all the Christmas gifts (yes ALL, I am all done) on Amazon. Kyle saw his present and wanted to open it now. He might be a little disappointed on Christmas morning, but whatever. It is Iron Gym, a pull-up bar for the door. Super cool! We have been playing with it all the time. (me and Gavin)! Kyle has been using it every night. Good job!

No comments: