Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sleeping Beauties

My boys are tired! This heat wave is working them over. I'm sure our house has something to do with it...broken air conditioner! Our house right now is 86 degrees! It sucks!

Parker can only fall asleep when he is swaddled...or I guess if I rock him, but who has time for that. So I have to swaddle him super tight and put the blanket up high enough to keep his pacifier in his mouth. I know it sounds like I am torturing him, but it works! Please don't report me to CPS!
Gavin fell asleep in his high chair. This is a first. Poor child has jelly all over his face and hands. So me being a little OCD had to wipe it all off before I put him in his bed. He woke-up startled, but then closed his eyes and crashed on his bed. 

1 comment:

Erin Hoy said...

Whitney!!! HI! Your kids are so cute! How are you doing? I hope all is well and I'm so glad that I found your blog - Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Erin :)